Robert Armand Perez, Sr.
Attorney At Law
Robert Armand Perez Sr., M.S., J.D., limits his practice to helping people with disability, health insurance, pension issues, and other insurance matters. He graduated Indiana University School of Law with his J.D. and prior to that the University of Cincinnati with a B.A. and M.S. in Health Administration and St. Xavier High School. He is a member of the American Association for Justice. He chaired its Insurance Law Section and founded its Healthcare and Disability Litigation Group. He is a member and was a Trustee for the Ohio Association for Justice. He belongs to the American Bar Assoc., Cincinnati Bar Assoc., Federal Bar Assoc., The Potter Stewart Inn of Court, and the Ohio Bar Assoc. He taught health law for more than ten years as an Adjunct Assistant Professor at the University of Cincinnati and elsewhere. He publishes and lectures extensively. He is admitted to practice in Supreme Court of Ohio, the Northen District of Ohio, the Southern District of Ohio, The Third Circuit Court of Appeals, The Sixth Circuit Court of Appeal, and the United States Supreme Court.
- R. Perez, Mistakes to Avoid in ERISA Litigation, Ohio Lawyer, Ohio State Bar Association, May (2009).
- R. Perez, ERISA Maze Requires Attention to Detail, Cincinnati Bar Association Report, January (2008).
- R. Perez, ERISA Preemption: Denying Employees’ Rights to Benefits, Trial, May (1997).
- E. Doyle and R. Perez, Keeping Secrets: Confidentiality in Medical Benefits Plan Administration Litigation, Benefits Law Journal, Vol. 8, No. 1 (1995).
- R. Perez, Maximizing Reimbursement – Suggestions for Appealing Denied Claims, Cincinnati Medicine, Vol. XV, No. 4 (1994).
- R. Perez, Health and Welfare Benefit Litigation Under ERISA, Benefits Quarterly, Vol. 10, No. 3 (1994).
- R. Perez, Fundamentals of Litigating Health and Employee Benefit Claims in Ohio, Ohio Trial, Vol. 5, Issue 1 (1994).
- R. Perez, Surviving the Health Care Crisis, Cincinnati Enquirer, February 8, 1994.
- R. Perez, How to Handle Employee Health Issues, Small Businesses Handbook, Cincinnati Business Courier, Vol. 4, No. 26 (1987).